The production worker works under the supervision of the oprations director. He performs minor repairs on equipment such as tractors, trailers, loading docks, etc. In addition, the production worker may be required to replace drivers during deliveries and to help the pipe fitter (technical support) at customer workplaces.
- Participates in the daily operations of the plan;
- Loads tank trucks;
- Receives loading of chemicals;
- Performs minor repairs on our equipment;
- Plant maintenance (yard, premises and loading dock);
- Ensures the inventory of semi-bulk containers (totes);
- Organizes the yard by moving units (trailers) to optimize space and facilitate daily operations;
- Occasionally transports equipment and/or chemicals;
- Make commissions related to branch operations;
- Occasionally works in collaboration with the pipe fitter when necessary at a customer’s site.
OTHER RELATED TASKS
- Plans his time according to priorities;
- Performs any other tasks or responsibilities requested by his superior.
Education: High school diploma or any other combination of training and experience deemed relevant.
Skills: Flexibility in terms of schedule, patience, autonomy, ability to plan and carry out a project, good coordination and interest regarding teamwork.
– Ability to drive a forklift and lift 35kg
– Availability during evenings and weekends (in case of emergency)