Every step of the way
Offering a stimulating and dynamic environment to its team, Kencro Chemicals, subsidiary of Group Somavrac, cares about the well-being of its employees. Family spirit, skills development and respect are values that allow Kencro to leave a mark in various business sectors.
Kencro Chemicals is a leader in the sale and distribution of packaged chemicals for the Canadian market, supplying a wide variety of industries and manufacturers. Kencro Chemicals has the ability to custom package bulk liquids into smaller custom label retail packaging sizes. Kencro Chemicals provides packaging services for a number of major national distributors and retailers, as well as small and medium businesses.
Under the supervision of the Warehouse Supervisor, the Warehouse/Production Worker works on production activities, completing production orders and following packaging guidelines set out by Kencro Chemicals.
We are looking for a dedicated, full-time employee to join our production crew. Primary duties will include:
- Operate Gravity fed equipment to perform filling tasks using scales;
- Perform blending and dilutions; Complete labelling, boxing and palletizing of products;
- Operate a forklift and other material handling equipment;
- Follow the terms of health and safety guidelines.
- High School Diploma
- A successful candidate will need a relevant experience in a warehouse and production industry, should be able to operate a forklift and be comfortable with WHMIS (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System). Math’s knowledge and experience around chemicals are an asset for this job.
- Full time, permanent
- 40 hours/week
- Subsidiary: Kencro Chemicals
- Worplace: Oakville, Ontario
- Work Status: Permanent, full time