JAVEL BF-12 is a sodium hypochlorite-based product. It is designed to control bacteria and algae in swimming pool water. It’s equally effective for a wide range of uses, such as farms, laundry and many others.
Effective for farms, laundry, toilets, baths, bedrooms, garbage cans, tiles, sinks, countertops, refrigerators, etc.
- Sodium hypochlorite available in 12% concentration
- 3,78 L
Applications and Use
- Industrial cooling water recirculation systems
- Swimming pools
- Other: baths, toilets, bedrooms, tiles, sinks, counters, refrigerators, garbage cans.
Make JBF your distributor of JAVEL BF-12
- A network of world-class suppliers offering unrivalled supply stability and impeccable quality. We’re committed to delivering the products you need, when you need them.
- A fleet of modern delivery trucks, with dedicated drivers, covering all regions of Quebec and Eastern Ontario. We’ve set up an efficient logistics network to ensure fast deliveries, whatever your location and whatever the quantity ordered.
- Backed by the strength of Groupe Somavrac, a company that has specialized in the handling and distribution of chemical products for over 60 years, our professional team is at your service. We’ve built our reputation on the excellence of our expertise and our commitment to customer satisfaction.