SODIUM HYDROXIDE Distributor
Safe chemical supplier
Also known as caustic soda, UBA supplies a great deal of industries with liquid and solid sodium hydroxide. Highly alkaline, sodium hydroxide is a basic chemical which is used to manufacture a variety of different products. We offer many different concentrations of caustic soda, depending on your requirements.
UBA’s chemical distribution know-how and services guarantee hazard-free chemical distribution. Trust UBA, a reliable sodium hydroxide distributor who has been in the chemical distribution business since 1956, for your needs. UBA also distributes many other chemical products.
- Chemical formula of sodium hydroxide: NaOH
- Sodium hydroxide synonyms : caustic soda, soda, sodium hydrate or lye.
ADVANTAGES OF Sodium Hydroxide
- Very powerful product
- Very versatile
- High basicity product
- Excellent water solubility
- Easy to transport, store and use
- Used in many industries
FREQUENT USES OF Sodium Hydroxide
- Allows a good control of the pH (water) (base to adjust the pH)
- Neutralization of acid environments
- Used to capture acidic fumes or gases (thanks to its powerful
base to neutralize them) (Application: Wash tower)
- Allows the extraction of certain metals by precipitation (mining
- Produce better quality products (for pulp and paper and oil
- Example: refining vegetable oils uses caustic soda to remove the
fatty acids – which eliminates the unpleasant taste of the oil
- Municipal water treatment
- The pulp and paper industry
- The oil industry
- Industrial effluent treatment
- Agri-food industry
- Treatment of contaminated soils
- Manufacturers of cleaning and disinfecting products
WHY CHOOSE OUR PRODUCT?
- Several liquid concentrations offered to meet the needs of
customers: 10% to 50%.
- UBA also offers in solid: 22.7 kg and 25 kg bags
- Available in bulk, semi-bulk, barrels and containers of 1L and 4L according to customers’ needs
- Available in intermediate bulk deliveries (IBD)
- Membrane and diaphragm grades available
The difference between liquid and solid sodium hydroxide
Liquid Sodium Hydroxide
UBA guarantees secure distribution for 10% to 50% concentrated liquid sodium hydroxide (liquid caustic soda). Our private fleet ensures prompt delivery for bulk and partial bulk volumes. We also offer liquid sodium hydroxide in other formats such as totes, delcans, pails, drums and other smaller sizes. Additional chemical distribution services are offered by UBA to ensure stress-free inventory management for your caustic soda needs.
The main use of 10% sodium hydroxide is as an analytical dosing agent whereas other concentrations of sodium hydroxide can be used in chemical manufacturing, pulp and paper, petroleum, rubber, textile, water treatment, and many other industries.
Solid sodium hydroxide (pearls)
UBA also provides solid sodium hydroxide in 22.7 kg and 25 kg bags. Pearls of sodium hydroxide (solid caustic soda) supplied in this format by UBA are much simpler to transport, thus are perfectly suited for certain communities located far from our distribution centers. In addition, solid sodium hydroxides’ higher concentration [99% minimum] serves industries who may need this product less frequently or may be located in remote areas. Solid sodium hydroxide is used by the same types of industries as liquid sodium hydroxide.
UBA is uniquely specialized in the sale of packaged chemicals and sets itself apart through its expertise in the delivery of bulk and partial-bulk chemicals.