Transport and distribution
UBA is a chemical distributor specializing in partial bulk, full bulk delivery, and totes since 1956. The transportation and distribution service includes
- Full loads (TL), compartmentalized units, and partial truck loads (LTL).
- Product transferred using motor-driven pumps to ensure safe and accurate flow into customer tanks. Bulk chemicals can also be delivered using an air compressor.
- Tablets with global positioning system and real-time data installed in all delivery vehicles to ensure optimal satisfaction and on-time delivery.
UBA designs and installs bulk storage systems tailored to the needs, processes, and volumes of its customers. Storage tanks may be linked to customers’ manufacturing processes, reducing handling costs and the risk of accidental spills. The storage service includes
- Storage systems: carbon steel, stainless steel, fiber-reinforced plastic (FRP), or high-density polyethylene (HDPE).
- Storage tanks may be installed on engineered platforms to supply customer processes by gravitational feed.
- Vendor-managed inventory utilizing the latest available technology and tank-mounted telemetry.
Transport and distribution of chemicals