Hydrochloric Acid supplier
Safe chemical distribution
UBA is a hydrochloric acid distributor who is well known for its hazardless methods of distribution. Commonly named muriatic acid, hydrochloric acid is highly acid and corrosive thus, needs to be handled with great care. Trust an experienced chemical distributor with extensive knowledge in chemical distribution for your muriatic acid requirements.
Advantages of HYDROCHLORIC ACID
- Powerful, reliable and efficient acid
- Suitable for several sectors
- Contains chlorine
frequent uses of HYDROCHLORIC ACID
Here are some examples of common hydrochloric acid functions :
- Hydrochloric acid is used to perform chemical etching
operations on several metals, alloys and steels
- Allows to lower the pH of several environments
- Neutralization of basic environments
- Used for acidification of oil wells
- Used for the neutralization of basic and alcaline wastes – to
allow their release into the environment
Hydrochloric acid is frequently used in these sectors :
- Metallurgy sector
- Surface treatment (automotive)
- Water treatment (municipal and industrial)
- Contaminated soil treatment
- Manufacturers of cleaning and disinfecting products
WHY CHOOSE OUR PRODUCT?
- Our product is available in different concentrations (10%, 29%,
- Laboratory reagent quality products
- Available in bulk, semi-bulk, barrels and containers of 1L and 4L according to customers’ needs
- Available in intermediate bulk deliveries (IBD)
For over 60 years, UBA has delivered peace of mind to thousands of customers in distributing hydrochloric acid in a prompt and safe manner. We offer various chemical solutions to numerous industries and strongly focus on meeting our customers’ requirements.
- Chemical formula of hydrochloric acid: HCl
- Synonyms of hydrochloric acid: Aqueous hydrogen chloride, Chlorhydric acid, concentrated hydrochloric acid, Hydrochloric acid, Muriatic acid
Hydrochloric acid: concentrations and formats
UBA offers two standard concentrations of hydrochloric acids to its customers, which are the following: 29%, 31.45%. However, and likewise for many other products, UBA also offers various dilutions for this product depending on your requirements. UBA also offers reagent and inhibited grades of this chemical for specific industries.
This product is available in multiple formats including in bulk, semi-bulk, totes, drums delcans, 4L and 1L containers. UBA is specialized in chemical distribution and installs storage systems linked to customers’ manufacturing systems.
Hydrochloric acid is commonly used in the manufacturing of fertilizers, explosives, adhesives and dyes, in the pharmaceutical, photographic and food industries. Many industrial companies also use this chemical as a detaining and stripping agent or for pH control. Hydrochloric acid can also be used in metal treatment or as an analytical reagent. Many other industries can benefit from hydrochloric acid, contact an expert for any questions regarding our chemical distribution methods for hydrochloric acid.