Discover the many facets of propylene glycol, a colorless viscous liquid that is completely hygroscopic, miscible with water, almost odorless and has a slightly sweet taste. Propylene glycol is used in a wide range of products.
It is commonly used in antifreeze formulations, HVAC coolants, hydraulic fluids, resins, detergents, paints, de-icing fluids and lubricants. It is also used as a solvent for food colorants. In addition to its versatility, propylene glycol is also biodegradable.
- Industrial grade propylene glycol
- USP grade propylene glycol
- Custom blends and dilutions
- 3,78 L
- 20 L
- 55 L
- 205 L
- 1,000 L
The industrial propylene glycol distributed by JBF meets the highest quality standards, since we use USP-certified propylene glycol of the highest purity, to which we add a corrosion inhibitor and deionized water to obtain multiple concentrations adapted to specific applications. Whether you’re looking for a concentration of 30%, 40%, 50%, 60%, 70%, 80% or even 96%, trust our expertise for your propylene glycol supply.
APPLICATIONS AND USE
- Feed additive
- Animal feed
- Chemical intermediates for resins
- Coolants / heat transfer fluids
- Latex paints and coatings
- Pharmaceutical products
- Personal care
MAKE JBF YOUR DISTRIBUTOR OF PROPYLENE GLYCOL
- A network of world-class suppliers offering unrivalled supply stability and impeccable quality. We’re committed to delivering the products you need, when you need them.
- A fleet of modern delivery trucks, with dedicated drivers, covering all regions of Quebec and Eastern Ontario. We’ve set up an efficient logistics network to ensure fast deliveries, whatever your location and whatever the quantity ordered.
- Backed by the strength of Groupe Somavrac, a company that has specialized in the handling and distribution of chemical products for over 60 years, our professional team is at your service. We’ve built our reputation on the excellence of our expertise and our commitment to customer satisfaction.