28 November 2022
Every step of the way
As de-icing experts, we guide our customers to the right solution for Quebec winter conditions. Here are our flagship products that meet your needs:
Mixed with abrasive piles, Xtragrip keeps piles malleable in harsh winter conditions. Abrasives treated with Xtragrip liquid also stick to icy surfaces, preventing dispersion towards ditches.
In addition, Xtragrip
- Is effective at very low temperatures – down to -35 °C.
- Reduces abrasive loss by 20% thanks to its adherence.
- Reduces damage to gravel roads in the spring and helps compact roads.
Bleu-Fuzion is a liquid calcium chloride-based de-icer that treats and coats each grain of salt for more efficient, faster ice melting.
In addition, Bleu-Fuzion
- Performs well down to -25 °C.
- Significantly reduces salt loss from rebound (20% less dispersion in ditches).
- Is ideal for harsh or variable weather conditions: cold, accumulations of snow, ice, storms, etc.
PM-65 is a de-icing mixture that was specially developed for northern regions, to be highly effective on gravel roads and in extreme cold temperatures. Used alone or mixed with your winter abrasive, PM-65 is the ideal de-icer for gravel roads. This fast-acting product melts ice faster than regular de-icing salt. Effective down to -30 °C, PM65 industrial de-icer is composed of a mixture of calcium chloride and sodium chloride.
These products were all designed to ensure the safety of heavy vehicles on forestry, mining and construction roads.