A solution for each condition
Safety is top priority: that’s why Somavrac C.C. has perfected its dust suppressant distribution methods, both in terms of spreading techniques and equipment, to provide customers with dust-free environments.
Depending on their form, Somavrac C.C. dust suppressants can be used to tackle dust problems on
Unpaved surfaces – Gravel walkways and driveways – Bike paths – Parking lots – Golf paths – Tennis courts, baseball diamonds, and campgrounds – Equestrian centers – Gravel road repairs – Mines (crushing and piling operations) – Other similar surfaces
Benefits and specifications of flake form
- Autonomous/customer application
- Effective in repairing sporadic damage to gravel roads, such as potholes, and an excellent solution when a second spreading is required
- Dissolution possible (from solid to liquid state)
- Certified by Bureau de normalisation du Québec (BNQ)
- Available in bulk (over 10 metric tons) and smaller formats (20, 35, or 1,000 kg)
Product : Xtra85
Benefits and specifications of liquid form
- Turnkey spreading service provided by Somavrac C.C. across Quebec
- Available in bulk, semi-bulk, or 1,000-liter totes
- Liquidow, 20%-35% concentration liquid calcium chloride.
- Iron Dust & Iron Melt, calcium chloride for the mining and construction industries, specially developed with a corrosion inhibitor and a nontoxic commercial additive for optimum product performance.
Somavrac C.C. can provide dust duppressant, de-icers and specialized products that meet your specific needs : talk to a member of our team.